Are you a fan of the Book of Common Prayer? Then you’re invited to attend any of our Book of Common Prayer services. You can find a full list of times and venues listed here (click on the service title for more information).
The Book of Common Prayer (BCP) is the traditional service book of the Church of England, and is central to its faith. Compiled in the sixteenth century by Thomas Cranmer, and modified in 1662, the Prayer Book remains at the heart of our worship, and is the official doctrinal standard of the Church of England, as well as of most other Churches in the worldwide Anglican Communion. You can read more about it’s history here.
- November 26 @ 5:00 pm - 6:00 pmat Hook, Church of the Good Shepherd|Recurring Event (See all)Every fourth Sunday
- December 3 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm at Ripple, St Mary’s
- December 10 @ 8:00 am - 9:00 amat Ripple, St Mary’s|Recurring Event (See all)Second Sunday
- December 10 @ 8:00 am - 8:40 am at Hanley Castle, St Mary
- December 10 @ 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm at Upton, St Peter and St Paul
- December 17 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pmat Hanley Castle, St Mary|Recurring Event (See all)Every Third Sunday
- January 7, 2018 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm at Ripple, St Mary’s
- January 7, 2018 @ 6:30 pm - 7:30 pmat Hanley Castle, St Mary|Recurring Event (See all)First Sunday of the month.