Are you a fan of the Book of Common Prayer? Then you’re invited to attend any of our Book of Common Prayer services. You can find a full list of times and venues listed here (click on the service title for more information).
The Book of Common Prayer (BCP) is the traditional service book of the Church of England, and is central to its faith. Compiled in the sixteenth century by Thomas Cranmer, and modified in 1662, the Prayer Book remains at the heart of our worship, and is the official doctrinal standard of the Church of England, as well as of most other Churches in the worldwide Anglican Communion. You can read more about it’s history here.
- April 29 @ 6:00 pm at Upton, St Peter and St Paul
- May 6 @ 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm at Hanley Castle, St Mary
- May 13 @ 8:00 am - 8:40 am at Hanley Castle, St Mary
- May 13 @ 9:30 am - 10:15 amat Ripple, St Mary’s|Recurring Event (See all)Second Sunday
- May 13 @ 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm at Upton, St Peter and St Paul
- May 20 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pmat Hanley Castle, St Mary|Recurring Event (See all)Every Third Sunday
- May 20 @ 5:00 pm - 6:00 pmat Upton, St Peter and St Paul|Recurring Event (See all)every third Sunday
- May 27 @ 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm|Recurring Event (See all)Every fourth Sunday