Are you a fan of the Book of Common Prayer? Then you’re invited to attend any of our Book of Common Prayer services. You can find a full list of times and venues listed here (click on the service title for more information).
The Book of Common Prayer (BCP) is the traditional service book of the Church of England, and is central to its faith. Compiled in the sixteenth century by Thomas Cranmer, and modified in 1662, the Prayer Book remains at the heart of our worship, and is the official doctrinal standard of the Church of England, as well as of most other Churches in the worldwide Anglican Communion. You can read more about it’s history here.
- March 24 @ 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm at Upton, St Peter and St Paul
- April 7 @ 11:00 am at Ripple, St Mary’s
- April 7 @ 6:30 pm at Hanley Castle, St Mary
- April 28 @ 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm at Upton, St Peter and St Paul
- May 5 @ 11:00 am at Ripple, St Mary’s
- May 5 @ 6:30 pm at Hanley Castle, St Mary
- May 12 @ 8:00 amat Hanley Castle, St Mary|Recurring Event (See all)Every second Sunday
- May 12 @ 9:30 am - 10:15 amat Ripple, St Mary’s|Recurring Event (See all)Second Sunday