We run a Messy Church (jointly with St Mary’s, Hanley Castle as well as a Women’s Fellowship, a Lent Group and run occasional ‘Beer and Ethics’ evenings.
St Gabriel’s Church works very closely with St Mary’s in Hanley Castle and also St James, Welland, and we regularly have joint services.
Apart from Easter, Christmas and occasional special Sundays like Remembrance Sunday, our service pattern is as follows:
|First Sunday of the Month||Holy Communion||9:30am|
|Second Sunday of the Month||Morning Worship, at St James, Welland, 11am|
|Third Sunday of the month||Holy Communion||9:30am|
|Fourth Sunday of the month||Morning Worship||9:30am|
|Fifth Sunday of the Month||Benefice Service – see calendar.|
Events Coming Up
- September 23 @ 6:30 pm - 10:00 pm at Hanley Swan Village Hall
- September 24 @ 8:00 am - 9:00 amat Hanley Castle, St Mary|Recurring Event (See all)Every fourth Sunday
- September 24 @ 9:30 am - 10:30 am at Hanley Swan, St Gabriel’s
- September 30 @ 9:30 am - 6:00 pm at Upton, St Peter and St Paul
- October 1 @ 9:30 am - 10:30 am at Hanley Swan, St Gabriel’s
- October 1 @ 9:30 am - 11:00 am at Upton, St Peter and St Paul
- October 1 @ 6:30 pm - 7:30 pmat Hanley Castle, St Mary|Recurring Event (See all)First Sunday of the month.
- October 2 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm at Railway Inn