We’ll do everything we can to help you with funeral arrangements. Please visit our funeral page for more details.
To find out more about baptism in one of our churches, visit our baptism page.
We’d love to help you with this. To find out more about weddings in our family of churches, visit our weddings page.
Clothes are good. Seriously, beyond that we’re not fussy.
Jesus always liked to keep everything casual and “real.” He and his followers dressed like normal people of their day, so we try to keep things normal too.
Whoever comes to me I will never drive away" (John 6:37) So whether you’ve just moved to the area, or are just visiting for a weekend; whether you’ve been going to church all your life, or have never set foot in one before, you are welcome at our churches.
We'll generally have a course starting soon to explore this - please get in touch to find out more.
Courses coming soon:
None. Please check back later.
This video gives a brief introduction to what Christians believe.
Here's a brief glimpse of what's happening across our family of churches in the next few days. Click on the individual events to find out more.
- May 20 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 amat|Recurring Event (See all)Every Monday
- May 24 @ 5:00 pm - 6:15 pm at Upton Parish Hall
- May 26 @ 8:00 am - 9:00 am at Hanley Castle, St Mary
- May 26 @ 9:30 am - 10:30 amat Hill Croome, St Mary’s|Recurring Event (See all)Every Fourth Sunday
- May 26 @ 10:30 am - 11:30 am at Clive’s Fruit Farm
- May 26 @ 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm at Upton, St Peter and St Paul
- May 30 @ 7:30 pm - 8:30 pm at Hanley Swan, St Gabriel’s
- June 2 @ 9:30 am - 10:30 amat Hanley Swan, St Gabriel’s|Recurring Event (See all)First Sunday
The photo was taken by Jason Viper, a Worcester-based photographer and graphic designer . If you'd like to know more about Jason's work, and view his portfolio, you can see it here.
The Hope Church Family s is a group of Church of England churches working together to share the good news of Jesus Christ in the area around Upton-upon-Severn.
But why the "Hope Church Family"? Let's take each word in turn.
- FAMILY - because in Jesus, we are adopted sons and daughters of God.
- CHURCH - because although we all worship the living God, we live in a number of different communities (or parishes), each with it's own church building.
- HOPE - because being a Christian isn't a personal, private thing, it's good news for the whole world.
There's another reason too. The "Hope Church Family" sounds way way better than our official, Church of England title, which is so long that it can only be read out loud after a drinking a can of Red Bull. Unless you've got one handy we suggest you don't read beyond this point ...
Glutton for punishment? Then here it is: "The Proposed Combined Benefice of Upton-upon-Severn, Ripple, The Hook, Hanley Castle, Hanley Swan, Welland, Hill Croome, Strensham and Earls Croome."