Clothes are good. Seriously, beyond that we’re not fussy.
Jesus always liked to keep everything casual and “real.” He and his followers dressed like normal people of their day, so we try to keep things normal too.
We’ll generally have a course starting soon to explore this – please get in touch to find out more.
Courses coming soon:None. Please check back later.
This video gives a brief introduction to what Christians believe.
- April 27 @ 5:30 pm - 7:00 pmat Hill Centre|Recurring Event (See all)
One event on May 11, 2018 at 5:30pm
One event on May 25, 2018 at 5:30pm
One event on June 15, 2018 at 5:30pm
One event on June 29, 2018 at 4:00pm
- April 29 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm at Strensham, St John the Baptist
- April 29 @ 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm at Upton, St Peter and St Paul
- April 29 @ 6:00 pm at Upton, St Peter and St Paul
- April 30 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am|Recurring Event (See all)Every Monday
- May 3 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am at Hanley Swan, St Gabriel’s
- May 3 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm at Beechwood Residential Care HOme
- May 4 @ 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm at Vicarage
The Hope Church Family s is a group of Church of England churches working together to share the good news of Jesus Christ in the area around Upton-upon-Severn.
But why the “Hope Church Family”? Let’s take each word in turn.
- FAMILY – because in Jesus, we are adopted sons and daughters of God.
- CHURCH – because although we all worship the living God, we live in a number of different communities (or parishes), each with it’s own church building.
- HOPE – because being a Christian isn’t a personal, private thing, it’s good news for the whole world.
There’s another reason too. The “Hope Church Family” sounds way way better than our official, Church of England title, which is so long that it can only be read out loud after a drinking a can of Red Bull. Unless you’ve got one handy we suggest you don’t read beyond this point …
Glutton for punishment? Then here it is: “The Proposed Combined Benefice of Upton-upon-Severn, Ripple, The Hook, Hanley Castle, Hanley Swan, Welland, Hill Croome, Strensham and Earls Croome.”