We’ll do everything we can to help you with funeral arrangements. Please visit our funeral page for more details.
To find out more about baptism in one of our churches, visit our baptism page.
We’d love to help you with this. To find out more about weddings in our family of churches, visit our weddings page.
Clothes are good. Seriously, beyond that we’re not fussy.
Jesus always liked to keep everything casual and “real.” He and his followers dressed like normal people of their day, so we try to keep things normal too.
Whoever comes to me I will never drive away" (John 6:37) So whether you’ve just moved to the area, or are just visiting for a weekend; whether you’ve been going to church all your life, or have never set foot in one before, you are welcome at our churches.
We'll generally have a course starting soon to explore this - please get in touch to find out more.
Courses coming soon:
None. Please check back later.
This video gives a brief introduction to what Christians believe.
Here's a brief glimpse of what's happening across our family of churches in the next few days. Click on the individual events to find out more.
- July 26 @ 10:30 am - 12:00 pmat Welland, St James Church|Recurring Event (See all)
An event every week that begins at 10:30 am on Friday, repeating until December 20, 2019
- July 28 @ 8:00 am - 9:00 am at Hanley Castle, St Mary
- July 28 @ 9:30 am - 10:30 am at Hanley Swan, St Gabriel’s
- July 28 @ 9:30 am - 10:30 am at Hill Croome, St Mary’s
- July 28 @ 9:30 am - 10:30 am at Upton, St Peter and St Paul
- July 28 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm at Ripple, St Mary’s
- July 28 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pmat Welland, St James Church|Recurring Event (See all)
An event every month that begins at 11:00 am on day Fourth of the month, repeating until November 24, 2019
- July 28 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm at Hook, Church of the Good Shepherd
The photo was taken by Jason Viper, a Worcester-based photographer and graphic designer . If you'd like to know more about Jason's work, and view his portfolio, you can see it here.
The Hope Church Family s is a group of Church of England churches working together to share the good news of Jesus Christ in the area around Upton-upon-Severn.
But why the "Hope Church Family"? Let's take each word in turn.
- FAMILY - because in Jesus, we are adopted sons and daughters of God.
- CHURCH - because although we all worship the living God, we live in a number of different communities (or parishes), each with it's own church building.
- HOPE - because being a Christian isn't a personal, private thing, it's good news for the whole world.
There's another reason too. The "Hope Church Family" sounds way way better than our official, Church of England title, which is so long that it can only be read out loud after a drinking a can of Red Bull. Unless you've got one handy we suggest you don't read beyond this point ...
Glutton for punishment? Then here it is: "The Proposed Combined Benefice of Upton-upon-Severn, Ripple, The Hook, Hanley Castle, Hanley Swan, Welland, Hill Croome, Strensham and Earls Croome."