Clothes are good. Seriously, beyond that we’re not fussy.
Jesus always liked to keep everything casual and “real.” He and his followers dressed like normal people of their day, so we try to keep things normal too.
We’ll generally have a course starting soon to explore this – please get in touch to find out more.
Courses coming soon:
- November 21 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm at Hanley Swan Village Hall
- November 28 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm at Hanley Swan Village Hall
This video gives a brief introduction to what Christians believe.
- November 18 @ 9:30 am - 10:30 am at Hook, Church of the Good Shepherd
- November 18 @ 9:30 am - 10:30 am at Hanley Swan, St Gabriel’s
- November 18 @ 9:30 am - 10:30 am at Ripple, St Mary’s
- November 18 @ 9:30 am - 10:30 am at Upton, St Peter and St Paul
- November 18 @ 10:00 am - 3:00 pmat Welland, St James Church|Recurring Event (See all)
One event on November 5, 2017 at 10:00am
One event on November 17, 2018 at 10:00am
One event on November 18, 2018 at 10:00am
- November 18 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pmat Earl’s Croome, St Nicholas’ Church|Recurring Event (See all)Every third Sunday
- November 18 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pmat Hanley Castle, St Mary|Recurring Event (See all)Every Third Sunday
- November 18 @ 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm at Welland, St James Church
The Hope Church Family s is a group of Church of England churches working together to share the good news of Jesus Christ in the area around Upton-upon-Severn.
But why the “Hope Church Family”? Let’s take each word in turn.
- FAMILY – because in Jesus, we are adopted sons and daughters of God.
- CHURCH – because although we all worship the living God, we live in a number of different communities (or parishes), each with it’s own church building.
- HOPE – because being a Christian isn’t a personal, private thing, it’s good news for the whole world.
There’s another reason too. The “Hope Church Family” sounds way way better than our official, Church of England title, which is so long that it can only be read out loud after a drinking a can of Red Bull. Unless you’ve got one handy we suggest you don’t read beyond this point …
Glutton for punishment? Then here it is: “The Proposed Combined Benefice of Upton-upon-Severn, Ripple, The Hook, Hanley Castle, Hanley Swan, Welland, Hill Croome, Strensham and Earls Croome.”