The Bible Course
Want to get to grips with the Bible? This 8-session course will help you explore the world’s bestselling book.
Accessible and interactive, it will enhance and inform your ongoing Bible study, whether you are new to the Bible or want to go deeper.
Using a unique storyline, the course shows how the key events, books and characters all fit together. You’ll get to see the BIG picture and discover how the Bible applies to your life.
The course will run at St James’ Church, Welland, starting at 7pm on Tuesday 26 June, and running weekly until 17 July when we take a break for the summer, and return in September.
Over eight sessions we’ll explore:
- Introducing the Bible (26 June)
- Creation & Covenant (3 July)
- Exodus & Promised Land (10 July)
- Judges & Kings (17 July)
- Exile & Prophets (18 Sept)
- Jesus & the Gospels (25 Sept)
- Acts & the Church (2 Oct)
- Revelation & Review (9 Oct)
To enable us to order the course book in advance for you, booking is essential, either by:
- sending a cheque for £8 payable to “Welland Parochial Church Council” to Barry Unwin, Rose Bay, Tunnel Hill, Upton upon Severn, WR8 0QL (or via the benefice office at St Peter and St Paul, Upton).
- or by booking online through Eventbrite.